Corporate / Real Estate & Finance Associate
The Corporate & Securities and Real Estate & Finance Departments are seeking an attorney to work as an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
The associate primarily would work on real estate joint ventures and equity capital raising for real estate investment projects and would be involved with:
- Drafting real estate joint venture agreements and ancillary agreements such as term sheets, investment agreements, contribution agreements and guarantees.
- Drafting other types of partnership agreements and limited liability company agreements.
- Conducting private offerings of securities, including drafting private placement memoranda and drafting and reviewing subscription agreements.
- Conducting and/or overseeing corporate and/or real estate due diligence.
- Managing the transaction and closing process.
- Supporting the other real estate aspects of the transaction, such as finance, acquisitions and dispositions.
- A portion of the associate’s time would be spent working on other real estate and/or corporate matters depending on the associate’s availability and skillset.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Four to six years of experience in line with or translatable to the work described above.
- Strong academic credentials, including a J.D. or equivalent degree from a U.S. law school.
- Admitted to (or able to waive into) the PA Bar or will take Bar exam promptly after starting.
Klehr Harrison is an equal opportunity employer and proudly embraces diversity in all of its manifestations, including, but not limited to those based on minority status, gender, disability, veteran status and sexual orientation.
Click “Apply Now” to submit your resume and a cover letter to the firm’s Hiring Partner, Douglas F. Schleicher, or send them by mail to 1835 Market Street, Suite 1400, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. We hope you consider joining us.