We are seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal who will work directly with four attorneys in the department (two Partners, one Of Counsel and one Associate).
The ideal candidates will be highly focused with:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills, sound judgment.
- Ability to prioritize workload, balance several projects simultaneously.
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Drafting discovery demands and responses, prepare and draft motions, pleadings, judgments, statements, documents, and other correspondence (i.e., debt and asset lists, witness affidavits, child support worksheets, responsive pleadings, etc.).
- Maintain attorney case files, schedule appointments, court appearances, mediation/deposition hearings.
- Prepare trial notebooks and provide assistance in trial settings.
- Prepare and review discovery packages including disclosure statements, answers to interrogatories and production requests.
- Maintain effective communication with clients.
- Investigate financial documents.
- 3+ years of experience as a Family Law Paralegal.
- Must have familiarity with Philadelphia and the surrounding suburban counties.
- Knowledge of family law filing requirements and practice procedures.
- Must have a demonstrated proficiency MS Word including experience with Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and working knowledge of Family Law Software.
Klehr Harrison is an equal opportunity employer and proudly embraces diversity in all of its manifestations, including, but not limited to those based on minority status, gender, disability, veteran status and sexual orientation.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding their resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to Kathleen Rossello at email@example.com.