Alessandra focuses her practice on commercial real estate matters in such areas as commercial leasing, acquisition, disposition, development, zoning, land use and financing of real estate. She works with developers, retailers, private equity firms and other national and local businesses. Her work includes preparing financing and other real estate transactional documents and conducting due diligence for real estate transactions to resolve title, survey and other due diligence issues.
She has experience drafting purchase and sale agreements, commercial and retail lease agreements, corporate governance documents, and planned unit development documentation, including, but not limited to, declarations and public offering statements.
Alessandra’s recent significant matters include:
- Representation of a client on a $92+ million cross-collateralized mortgage loan to the owners of two New York, NY properties.
- Representation of client on an up-to $220 million condominium inventory loan in connection with the refinancing of an existing construction senior loan and mezzanine loan at a Center City, Philadelphia new construction.
- Representation of client in the $23+ million acquisition and construction refinance loan to build out units in its new housing development in Philadelphia, PA.
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award/Best Student Performance in Contract Drafting
- Rising Advocate Scholar, full tuition award
The University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Member, Events Committee, Building Industry Association of Philadelphia
- Representation of client in the $26 million loan for the acquisition of a luxury apartment building in Dayton, OH.
- Representation of client, as part of a joint venture, in the $26+ million refinancing of newly constructed apartments in Allentown, PA.
- Representation of client on the $12 million sale of a vacant office building in Philadelphia, PA.
- Representation of client on the $10 million sale of an office building in Haverford, PA.
- Representation of a private equity company on the real estate components of its acquisition of a network of high-quality dermatology practices operating 37 dermatology offices in Arizona and Texas.
- Representation of client, as real estate support to an AmLaw 100 law firm, in connection with the sale of substantially all the assets of a retail chain and related affiliates. Our firm’s primary work related to the assignment of 167 retail leases and associated landlord consents.
- Representation of our client who paid off existing mortgage and mezzanine debt encumbering a portfolio of 23 properties and entered into a replacement mortgage loan (credit facility) secured by some of the properties from Fannie Mae and a stand-alone mortgage loan on a property in Statesboro, GA that became cross-collateralized with an existing loan on a property in Lafayette, LA. The deal was valued at $375+ million.
- Representation of client on the $65 million sale of a portfolio of student housing properties (consisting of approximately 50 parcels) in Syracuse, NY.
- Representation of client on the acquisition of two add-on companies in North Carolina and Florida.
- Representation of client for the sale of approximately 20 multifamily properties in Richmond, VA for approximately $40 million.
- Representation of client on the sale of a hotel in Memphis, TN for approximately $26 million.
- Representation of client for the $4 million acquisition of an assemblage of properties in Tampa, FL.
- Representation of client for the $13 million acquisition of property located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Representation of client, in a joint venture, on the $29+ million sale of a student housing facility located in College Station, TX.
- Representation of client on the sale of property which included 10.1 acres of property, and 16,000+ square-foot warehouse thereon, in Whitehall, PA for $3.4 million.
- Representation of client in the $52 million sale of a student housing property in College Station, TX.
- Representation of client on the $31.5 million acquisition, financing and equity capitalization of a Center City property in Philadelphia, PA.
- Representation of client on the sale of 110 acres in Bensalem, PA.
- Representation of our client on the refinancing of a hotel located in Washington, D.C., for $42 million.
- Representation of our client on the refinancing of a leasehold interest in connection with the operation of an extended-stay hotel located in Beverly Hills, CA for $66 million.