Heather represents local and national developers and investors in the acquisition, development, redevelopment, disposition, financing, and refinancing of various real estate asset classes throughout the United States, including office, apartment, student housing, hotel, retail and residential.
Heather advises her clients on structuring and negotiating complex loan transactions, from origination to restructuring and work out of loans. She also has experience working on mortgage and mezzanine construction, bridge, balance sheet, agency, historic tax credit and securitized financings and preferred equity investments. In addition, Heather negotiates joint venture arrangements in connection with her representation of developers and investors.
Temple University School of Law, J.D., High Honors
Douglass College – Rutgers University, B.A., High Honors
Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
News & Events
- Represented the owner in connection with a $72 million refinancing of a multifamily property
- Represented the owner in connection with a $30 million refinancing of an extended stay hotel
- Represented the owner in connection with a $19.1 million refinancing of a student housing community
- Represented the purchaser in connection with the acquisition and financing of three student-housing communities for an aggregate price of $116 million
- Represented the purchaser/developer in connection with a $210.4 million ground-up construction loan comprised of mortgage and mezzanine debt to finance the construction of a mixed-use project
- Represented the owner in connection with a $101 million mortgage and mezzanine refinancing of an office building with ground floor retail and a parking garage
- Represented the owner/developer in connection with a $173.3 million loan to finance the redevelopment of a mixed-use project, which includes office space, retail space, residential units and amenities, and a parking garage
- Represented the owner/developer in connection with a $170 million mortgage and mezzanine loan to finance the redevelopment of a historic office building into a luxury multi-family property
- Represented the owner in connection with a $280 million mortgage and mezzanine refinancing of four Class A newly renovated apartment towers with ground-floor retail space, an office building, a parking garage, and a clubhouse/amenity building