Kyle represents owners, developers, investors and tenants in commercial real estate transactions. He focuses his practice on the acquisition, sale, leasing and development of various property types, including mixed-use, retail/shopping center, office, multifamily, hotel and industrial.
A few of Kyle’s recent significant matters include:
- Representation of a leading national student housing owner/developer in the sale of two mixed-use projects in Ann Arbor, MI for $185,500,000, and a mixed-use project in Knoxville, TN for $115,000,000.
- Representation of a prominent Delaware-based real estate owner/developer in the acquisition of a Class A office building for approximately $68,000,000.
- Representation of a leading institutional real estate owner/developer in the leasing of a mixed-use historic redevelopment project in Philadelphia, including a lease to a casino-operator for a boutique luxury hotel containing approximately 96,000 square feet.
Before joining the firm, Kyle was counsel for a Philadelphia based private equity firm and its portfolio companies, advising on general corporate and transactional matters.
Drexel University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
University of Scranton, B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude
Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Representation of a leading national student housing owner/developer in the development, acquisition and sale of various student housing and mixed-use projects throughout the United States, including portfolio transactions.
- Representation of a leading institutional real estate owner/developer in the acquisition, redevelopment and leasing of two mixed-use historic buildings in Philadelphia, including hotel, office, retail and residential components.
- Representation as leasing counsel for an expanding Philadelphia-based regional fast-casual restaurant chain.
- Representation of a leading Philadelphia-based office and mixed-use owner/developer in the acquisition and sale of various office properties.
- Representation as leasing counsel for a Tennessee-based national home retailer.
- Representation of a New York-based developer in the acquisition and development of a 67-acre site in Philadelphia from a Fortune 100 multinational chemical company.
- Representation of a joint venture in the sale of nationally branded hotels in Miami, FL and Memphis, TN.
- Representation of various private equity firms and other companies in sale-leaseback transactions and the real estate aspects of M&A transactions.
- Representation of a parking lot owner in a 99-year ground lease to a developer for the construction of a proposed mixed-use building at a rental value of approximately $137,000,000.